Applying a rotation to attributes in a block

Stillwater67

Title Block.dwgI am trying to create a custom Title block and want items such as Title, sub title and location to be locked in place but editable when inserted. The next requirement I have is to have these attributes rotated 90 degrees.

What I am getting is a block that in the editor looks exactly the way I want it to. However when I import the block into Paper Space and enter the information, those attributes that were defined as 90 degrees are presenting without any rotation at all.

Appreceate any advice that can point me in the direction of what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Stillwater67

Edited by Stillwater67
Add DWG file

Hi Grant,

I attached the DWG file to the original post and the link inserted at the beginnning of the text box. :)

My Drawing:

bob2.dwg

Thanks for that

Now open the drawing as you gave it to me!

Explode the drawing

save as bob.dwg and put it on your desktop

Close down all your drawings

Start a new drawing

Insert bob.dwg from your desktop

For some reason this worked for me!

The only thing I can find that is different between your and the one I have done with the above method is Anotative is on! Don't know if that is it though!

You may want to make you 0,0,0 point a good point on your drawing

Thanks Grant!

That did work! Maybe there were just too many things going on in the original drawing. I started a new drawing from scratch like you suggested and copy pasted the block into the new drawing then reset 0,0,0.

Stillwater67