Layout Shifting on me when I print?

tennis4you

I replaced a title sheet (I could have sworn in the exact same spot). Now when I open a file the title block is shifted outside of the layout area. I move everything back into place and plot it. Right after it plots everything shifts again. I tried detaching and re-attaching the title sheet but that did not help. Is something else causing this?

Thanks!

Yep, also check the plot offset at the bottom of the plot/layout dialog. This usually varies automatically when you select another plotter - to adjust for varying bleed margins.

BTW, center is only available if you go with Extents/Window. With Layout you either adjust the offset or move your TB to suit.

I am printing to "Extents" and I have "Center the Plot" checked.

I just moved on to another job and that title block is shifted from the title block as well!!! Why is this happening!!!

I have not changed the plot driver or anything, it is forcing the plot to print not to scale since part of the title sheet is outside of the layout. This is really weird. It is also holding up clients.

OK, I rebooted the pc (not just AutoCAD this time) and it seems to have fixed the problem for now. I will let ya know if it happens again. Fingers crossed...