Zooming in on a group

Is it possible to zoom in on a group?

In Group Manager I can select my group and then click highlight, but can't see the highlited entities on screen. If I know where the group is I can zoom in on it and then when I select and highlight the group I can make out the highlighted entities. But its a large drawing (area wise) and I don't know where the groups are.

I've tried various background colours but that didn't help. Quick search and filter didn't bring anything either. Changing the value of the system variable GROUPDISPLAYMODE didn't help.

I don't work with groups but have you tried ZOOM OBJECT?

That's the problem Rob, I don't know where the group is, I'm trying to locate on the screen. For ZOOM OBJECT you need to be able to select the object.

I thought that the group manager was selecting it for you. Okay, there are lots of ways to select objects. Can you select the group with QSELECT?

Enter SELECT, when asked to select objects type G (for group), then type (group name). You can then ZOOM OBJECT.

Thanks Rob. That works a treat. Its a pity that options not available in the Group Manager.