Multi paged DOC OLE Issue

DANIEL

We set up our drawings with all our notes and dimensions and what notes in paperspace and we do our notes in microsoftword and insert them as an OLE. It's worked great because it keeps the people resposible for the specs out of the drawings and still allows us to save time by not having to retype or format the information to put into the drawings as notes.

The issue is that I have a set of notes that goes beyond the first page of of the word document and when inserted into the drawing as an OLE the ssecond page doesn't show up, if you go into the OLE it's still all there, you just cant see the seconf page. Anyone know how I can correct this issue?

I had a similar issue in 2008 with Multi-page Excel OLE insertions. There may be some work around, but I do not recall. Have you searched?

See if THIS helps.

yeah, I've come up empty, though its likely due to my search perameters, I'll keep searching, just hoping someone here knows what that work around is.

yeah, I've come up empty, though its likely due to my search perameters, I'll keep searching, just hoping someone here knows what that work around is.

Was the link I posted not helping?

Was the link I posted not helping?

not really as we want to keep the text as an OLE, but if multipages ain't possible we may need to sit down and re-evaluate this practice.

AFAIK THIS PROGRAM is the ONLY solution to enable a link. I just went to using AutoCAD Tables with info linked from Excel or I would break up the info into different Excel sheets inserted into AutoCAD.

I'll have to look into that program sometime next week, I tried to get the tables implimented here but encountered ... corporate resistance ...

I'll have to look into that program sometime next week, I tried to get the tables implimented here but encountered ... corporate resistance ...

Maybe they thought you wanted a new table to put your AutoCAD on.