Sweeping Problem

eyeofgod

Can anyone here help me how to post a message? i have a problem with sweeping, i created a rectangel and fillet it as poly so 4 sides are filleted (rectangle is my path for sweeping) the object to sweep is just a small square located at the center point of one edge of the rectangle. the error says, modeling operation error: wire intersect axis.

hello people! need help, im trying to sweep this object to filleted rectangle, the error is, "modeling operation error: wire intersect axis" anyone know about this? thanks

for rectangle 500x200 fillet radius (20) as poly

iso.jpg

iso.jpg

eyeofgod: First. Please do not hijack other people's threads with your own unrelated question. Second. I posted an answer to your question when you asked it in a separate thread you started. Go look. Now. Thank you.

Put the filleted (smaller) rectangular sweep path at the other end - the inside end of the profile to sweep so that it does not intersect itself as it goes around the path.