Need Lisp to create stock length with Lap length

rajeshmuthu

In the below sketch, I need lisp to create stock length (Ex. 12000mm) with lap (Ex. 1000mm) (with out dimension shown) same like as sketch. Only input will be Stock length & lap length. [ATTACH]30357[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30355[/ATTACH]

Edited by rajeshmuthu

This ....? :roll:

(defun c:stick-dim (/ p dim)
;; Tharwat 02. Oct. 2011 ;;
 (vl-load-com)
 (cond ((not mod)
        (setq mod (vla-get-modelspace
                    (vla-get-activedocument (vlax-get-acad-object))
                  )
        )
       )
 )
 (if (setq p (getpoint "\n Starst point :"))
   (progn
     (setq dim (vla-adddimAligned
                 mod
                 (vlax-3d-point p)
                 (vlax-3d-point (polar p 0. 12000.))
                 (vlax-3d-point (polar p (/ pi 2.) 350.))
               )
     )
     (vla-put-textoverride
       dim
       "{\\H1.2x;<>}\\X{\\C1;(STOCK LENGTH)}"
     )
   )
   (princ)
 )
 (princ)
)

Tharwat

Hi Tharwat. In this lisp, I don't want dimension....

If you see my dwg file, I need that "cyan color line" with lapped (1000) length..

I need that cyan color lines would be automatically drawn to stock length (12000mm) with lap length (1000mm)as per total length.

Ex.. If total length is 23000mm

We need to seperate 12000+(11000+1000(Lap))

Do you mean that you want to draw it as a line entity with length 1000 as standard ?

But what about the length label , will be a text on the line ?

Your information are not enough to let us know to give you the right codes if that possible .

I wonder how much you will be paid for this lisp Tharwat, seeing how the OP is advertising for jobs and will no doubt be using your handiwork.

Or am I being suspicious. There are re-bar detailing programmes already out there, but I expect that they cost money. So why buy them, when your friendly Cad forum will provide :shock:

Yes..I need to draw Line (Cyan color) only with correct length as standard.

And length label for your reference(For length) only..No need to be show text in above line

I wonder how much you will be paid for this lisp Tharwat,

Certainly nothing and sometimes without even a piece of thanks . :lol:

seeing how the OP is advertising for jobs and will no doubt be using your handiwork.

I do not go usually out of Lisp forum because it is me beloved one , and with your suggestion I guess you are right eldon .

There are re-bar detailing programmes already out there, but I expect that they cost money. So why buy them, when your friendly Cad forum will provide

Completely agree . :beer:

Hi eldon, Currently we are doing Manual Detailing in Autocad. we are trying to work fast with lisp. so if possible, we can use this lisp program.

And then, Not needed Re-bar detailing programs..because all work we can do in Autocad itself. It (Autocad) is easier then re-bar detailing programs...so I have asked for help to improve my work....

I am sure that Tharwat has provided a valuable starting point for you to develop your own lisp which would do exactly what you want.

It seems that you could expect to make a lot of money from using such a lisp, and I hate to see good natured people taken advantage of.

Eldon , you touched the core sensitive feelings with your nice words buddy .:)

I am still can not understand the OP needs , with his poor way of describing the issue .

So is it because it's new to me that kind of works or the broken way of sending the message !! :unsure:

If you had worked in reinforced concrete detailing, it was fairly clear what he wanted. But the last time I was doing that, I was using a Rotring pen and Reynolds "Reinforced Concrete Designer's Handbook" with feet and inches dimensions. o:)