Cui

addesigns

Why is it that when I create a new CUI in the Transfer Tab and put commands on that I want or ones that I make, that they never show up when I load the CUI into the main template that Im using? I always end up having to transfer the menus into the template I use.

Not sure I fully understand you question, but it sounds as though you correctly create an empty CUI, then add commands to the new CUI, but when you go back to the Main tab you're not seeing the new CUI you just created... Is that the issue?

If so, that is because you've only created a CUI file, and not added it to your current configuration by adding it as a Partial CUI to your Main CUI.

Does this make sense?

I have been loading it as a partial into the template. I have been learning this on my own for a while and I feel pretty comfortable with how to do it. I guess the problem is that I load it into my bosses PC and it loads fine, but the only way we can get the pulldown menus to load is by using the Transfer tab even though it shown in the main under partial that the menus are there

Is it because I need to make the new commands while I am in the CUI that I created versus creating it in the Main and the transfering it into the one I created?