Help needed I loose a part of stretch action in a dynamic block

DDe_damen

Voorstel spantenlijn.dwgDear all,

I have created a dynamic block. Herein I placed stretch actions parameter set to strecht parts including anotative text.

Now the block seems to work fine.

- When I am in modelspace and I change the annotation scale the text is changed correct

- When I am in modelspace and I change the stretch value of the dynamic block everything goes fine.

But when I am in modelspace and I change the stretch value in one of the annotiaton scales and then switch to another scale my text is changed annotativly (this is what I want) but the stretch value is set back to default (which should be at the changed value).

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks, Daniel

I understand the problem is that annotative objects can be positioned differently for each display scale. By necessity, when you move or stretch an annotative object, you only move it for the current scale, but I am surprised that since all they're all in the stretch frame inside the block, that they don't work as you expect.

I was able to make it work by making each of your numbers a block with annotative text inside.

In other words, make 13 different non-annotative blocks, each one containing only a piece of annotative text numbered 0 through 12 (all the appropriate scales before you turn the texts into blocks) Insert those blocks into your dynamic block and stretch the block(s) containing the annotative text.

Edited by nestly

Thanks Nestly,

For the reply and I'm going to try it.

So for every number, 0 till 12, I make a non associative block contaning associative text 0, 1, 2, etc., correct? I'll start converting tomorrow and axpect it to be ready on monday (tomorrow I have lots of meetings so.

Thanks for now I'll reply with the result

Kind regards Daniel

"Annotative" not "associative" but yes, you have the idea. When you move/stretch the block containing the Annotative text, you'll move all the text scales, not just the one that's visible. Also, you probably want to justify the text "top middle" as you have in your existing texts, and use the insertion point for the text as the basepoint for each of your numbered blocks as well. With all the visibility states and stretches, I'd recommend just doing 2 or 3 sections first as a test.

Nestly,

Thank you so much it really works completely. I did try something before with blocks inside the dynamic block, but could not get it to work.

Apparently I hadn't tried this combination but it works like a charm.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards Daniel