PDF Fuzzy Plot

Rudbeckia

Hi Folks

What would cause the attached PDF to plot this way? File is a 2013 Autocad LT survey file from an engineer. I tried changing line weights, colors, etc

Any guesses? Its about to drive me insane

PDFTEST.pdf

yes its not that, i think it might have something to do with a missing cbt file, but not sure how to plot without that

dont think so........when I go to plot, the cbt file is missing that was used, could that be the problem? I tried the command convertpstyle but i dont think I did it correctly....thanks for trying to help!

I have tried plotting in grayscale, monochrome but it still plots in color regardless

interesting.....it seems not like an image, it has layers lines etc i can click on in model space just like a regular cad file......can an image have that?

i put the file in illustrator and , lines are not fuzzy at all when made a PDF from illustator.....i think it has to be something with the plotstyle missing in cad

Select it and then Properties, what is it called? I really do not see how a missing plot style could cause this, just substitute another ctb and adjust settings to suite.

sorry select what?.....maybe its not the plot style, just thought it was something with the plotting since i can open the DWG in illustrator, save to PDF and its not fuzzy at all

That could be a dpi resolution of pdf. You can change it during plotting in Properties... -> Device and Document Settings -> Graphics. Probably you have set something lower than 300 dpi. Just check it in AutoCAD, when you are plotting.