AutoCAD architecture 2011 can't get, walls doors, widows to plot black and white PDf

studiobuilder

Newbee to Acad Architecture 2011,:o

I've created a plot style setting Black lwt. Stb ( style 1) in my table setting . I've set my plot style in my layers to this setting. In my plot setup I've selected this setting. Have the transperancy setting checked and all others uncheck so my line weights appear nice and thin but everything plots color in my pdf.

I've matched my " plot style" in my properties after selecting various walls, windows, doors and etc in properties . Yet I still get color. Particulary with all default hatches ( cmu wall ) The only thing I've done that works is Select wall> right click> Edit wall Style and then changed the style over rides. This involved selecting different hatches and etc. This works but seems excessive for something that should be simple. What am I missing here. My standard 2d items and even 3d drawings of something like a hinge.I don't encounter this.

Thanks