When Open new Drawing then New AutoCAD Launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I am clicking on new drawing then new AutoCAD launch and when i open another drawing by clicking then one more AutoCAD Launch.

I have checked TASKBAR set veriable it is set to 0 and SDI is also set to 0 but problem is still.

It sounds to me like you are probably opening your drawing with WINDOWS, you should open it in Autocad instead, by selecting the circled icon in the image.

Sorry if that is not the case, just trying to imagine why this would happen.

open your files from Autocad instead.JPG

I used to have this problem, and only when as Dadgad suggests, I'd open a CAD file in WINDOWS.

I used to have this problem, and only when as Dadgad suggests, I'd open a CAD file in WINDOWS.

Yeah, that would be standard operating procedure for WINDOWS XP, VISTA, 7, whatever. If you select an autocad drawing it will start a new autocad window, relaunching, even if you have an autocad window already open.

If the same drawing is opened as shown in my earlier post you will not have that problem. :)

I actually used to be able to open in Windows and still have the drawing open in the existing Autocad drawing, I would only have a problem if I double clicked the CAD file while AC was busy performing an operation such as opening another CAD file.

If ACAD was sitting idle I had no problem. These days I only open through CAD though, I often need to see the thumbnail preview and it also solves the problem we are discussing.