Trim inside circle

goonkt

i Am attempting to make a lisp that well help create a generic label.

The issue im running in to is how to trim the inside of the circle without selection.

the label is a circle with a line coming out at a 45 angle out of circle the lisp starts the line form the center but i would like to trim inside circle.

I think you need to clarify your issue - (1) you want to trim an existing line with the circle added by your routine or (2) both the line and the circle are added by the said routine?

As Mircea says, just with some more details;

Don't start the line from the center of the circle just to trim it later. Draw it right from first. If the circle center is C and the radius is R, your start point could be (Polar C Ang R)

Ang is the desired angle.

Also you can replace R with something like (+ R 2) to leave a small gap between the line and the circle.

Years ago I used to use a dynamic block that I inserted in the drawing having the number an attribute. A short Lisp changed the attributes automaticaly to be in secvential order.

Have you considered creating a new custom MULTILINE style?

As shown in the image there are a great many varied options, including using a user supplied arrow style. MTEXT can be added, all kinds of choices. :)

create a new multileader style.JPG