Meshing drawing with title block

LarryS

Greetings:

I created a drawing in model space about 75' x 75'. Then created a title block drawing in paper space. Now would like to mesh the two so I can plot the drawing with title block. When I insert the title block drawing it is so tiny it can't be seen. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

The title block needs to be drawn in MS and then inserted in PS. So create a drawing called title block, draw the title block to paper dims, like 36"x24". Save that file. Open the other drawing with the 75'x75' in model space. Go to PS and insert your title block.

Thanks! Should text in title block also be drawn in MS?

Yes it should.

edit: To be clear I assumed you were asking about text for the title block drawing that will be inserted into another drawing. This would be text that is not going to change on the title block. You will want to use attributes for things that do need to change with each drawing like the title, drawing number, etc. That would also go in MS for the title block drawing. Then in a new drawing you would insert this title block drawing into PS of that new drawing.

Edited by rkent