3D surface boundary lines won't go away in animation view

Dan Johnson

So I've been creating a building and I can't seem to get rid of (or hide) the lines that make up the edges of my surfaces (or solid) in the animation view. Is this typical?

For instance, I have one side of the building that is using 4 different textures all on the same plane and they butt up to one another (example: brick meets siding). Where these two surfaces meet the lines that makes up the edges of the surface won't go away. Thus always showing white line showing the boundaries o the individual surfaces.

Can I turn these off, hide them, or am I being a total 3D Modeling noob and missing something basic?

I just checked and it was set to "1". I switched it now to "0". Thanks for that tip. But some of the lines are still there.

Here's an image after I set the VSEDGES to "0". I outlined the areas I'm talking about with the blue line. I made my walls with both the "Box" and the "Press/Pull" commands. Is that the reason why the lines wont go away?

fire station.jpg