Utilizing "Block Editor" to for survey points

moonh

Hello everyone.

I am trying to change the height of the points. "pntelev layer" all at one time. The drawing was giving to me by our surveyor, and I am having a hard time finding a command to edit multiple points at the same time.

I can select one point and utilize block editor to change the height, but is there a way to select multiple points and edit all of them at one time?

I am using AutoCad 2012 and I believe that is one of my issues, b/c in the past when using Civil3D I had a points tab, and that is where we went to edit things like this.

I attached a .dwg, anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy the olympics.

Points.dwg

You don't have that functionality in vanilla AutoCAD, you need C3D.

If you just want to physically move all of the points by a fixed amount you could use the MOVE command. Select all ofyour points, for the origin enter 0,0,0 and for the target point 0,0,. Observing plus or minus for lifting or lowering. You might get a problem though with the displayed heights!