To add two lists.

robierzo

I need to add two lists. Add one to the list each member of the list2. The result would be the list3.

(setq lista2 '((0.0 14.127) (10.314 6.634) (6.374 -5.491) (-6.374 -5.491) (-10.314 6.634)))
(setq lista1 '(150.0 200.0))

The result:

lista3 ((150.0 214.127) (160.314 206.634).......(139.686 206.634))

Respectfully, you neglected to specify the requirement for Mapcar and Lambda in your original post.

I try not to suggest the more complex functions, when one neglects to demonstrate knowledge of the simpler (in this case Append)... Most certainly not because I think I know more than others, but simply that is how I learned.

Second, had you tested the code I posted, you'd see that it does what you demonstrated in your original post (appending lista1 to the front of lista2).

... I stand corrected.

Thankfully, other(s) have already answered your question, given the supplemental criteria.

Second, had you tested the code I posted, you'd see that it does what you demonstrated in your original post (appending lista1 to the front of lista2).

Look a little closer at the OP's requirement Renderman - the solution that you proposed is not equivalent to the others posted in this thread. ;)

Sorry. My English is the English translator of Google. It is archaic and poor, but I do not know more. I express myself best I can.

Thank you.

Perhaps I failed to consider that when posting my reply. Please know that I mean no offense. I was hasty, and mistaken.

I genuinely am glad that you received the help you were looking for, even if I did not properly understand the request. I will try to pay more attention to this fact in the future.

Cheers! :beer: