New Challenge! Lisp for Tags.

tomhamlet

Hi guys, after my first lisp was a success, or what I consider a success, I was challenged with another lisp. This one would place a tag (shown below)under the following criteria: 1.the lisp would need to enable the tag's arrow to point in one of the 9 directions shown. 2.It would also be useful to have it scaled during the process. 3. It would need to come in on a layer called "dimension" (however in some cases people use DIM as the name) 4. The x shown in the middle of the tag is meant to be changed to a number, it would be useful if it could come out as a number specified by the user, and if not given a number in the process come out as a #.

I know this can most likely be achieved thru Lisp, but I have no clue where to start. I know this will be hard to walk some one through without example codes, but I really enjoy learning this stuff, so will ask that any codes given come with an explanation on what it is doing either at the end or inside the code using a ';'. Thanks guys!