Selecting blocks

Hello again,

My question this go around is to see if there is a way you can select blocks one after another with out having to leave the keyboard. i am having to change every block in a drawing to reflect new cubical numbers. going from the mouse to keyboard is killing my wrist. i would like to finish changing attributes on a block close it then go to the next block have it open and start making changes. Possible or keep dreaming?

Can be done via program pick a block to get name, enter attribute tag name zoom to first block at a preset scale, then a simple prompt enter say a number, block updates, zoom next and so on.

Just find any of the posts in the lisp section that change attributes pretty simple to add a question line.

(setq bname (getstring "\nEnter block name"))
(setq tagname (getstring "\nEnter tag name"))
(setq ss1 (ssget "x"  (list (cons 0 "INSERT") (cons 2 bname))))
(setq x (sslength ss1))
(setq y 0)
(repeat x 
(foreach att (vlax-invoke (vlax-ename->vla-object (ssname SS1 y )) 'getattributes)
       (if (= tagname (strcase (vla-get-tagstring att)))
(progn        
(setq newstr1 (getstring "\Enter new value"))
(vla-put-textstring att newstr1) 
(setq y (+ 1 Y))
)
) ; end if
) ; foreach