i have existing and proposed level how can make Profile

afrazawan

What do you mean by "in GPS"?

When you say a profile do you mean a longitudinal section?

If so, since you are using AutoCad, you just draw it manually using lines or polylines. Work out what scale you are exaggerating it to, then draw your changes, then add the natural and design level at each chainage to the long section, then connect up all your natural surface and all your design surface points. You will then want to write onto the section the natural surface and design surface levels at each chainage as well as the design surface gradient (slope) between each chainage.

I have this level so how can make profile longitudinal section in civil 3D please

If I look betwwen stations 85 & 86 the distance is 25m. Your levels are 21.150 and 21.121 which is a longitudinal grade of just 0.12%. Is that correct? I see it is even flatter in other areas.

If I look betwwen stations 85 & 86 the distance is 25m. Your levels are 21.150 and 21.121 which is a longitudinal grade of just 0.12%. Is that correct? I see it is even flatter in other areas.

level layout and profile layout are not fully (in Level dwg this is the requaired road length) profile dwg i attached it is just for sample so how can convert that level into 3d point

level layout and profile layout are not fully (in Level dwg this is the requaired road length) profile dwg i attached it is just for sample so how can convert that level into 3d point

Create your natural surface. See http://docs.autodesk.com/CIV3D/2013/ENU/index.html?url=filesCUG/GUID-46EA9E06-78D4-4B03-A385-5FCC04C3ED67.htm,topicNumber=CUGd30e120344

First you need to create an alignment. I'd suggest creating it from a polyline of your proposed road centreline. See Creating an Alignment from Graphic Entities for details.

Watch this video;

can you make and send me back thanks

No, it is not that simple. Use google to search specific info for each stage or look for videos on youtube.

Step 1: Create your natural surface (from your survey data)

Step 2: Create your horizontal alignment

Step 3: Create your vertical alignment

Step 4: Apply an assembly to the alignment

Step 5: Create a corridor

Obviously there is a lot more involved than that but the above should get you heading in the right direction. I would recommend you (or get your work to buy) a book on Civil 3D as it is a complex piece of software which i am always learning new tricks in. I have been using it for a while now and there is a lot I still do not know.

No, it is not that simple. Use google to search specific info for each stage or look for videos on youtube.

Step 1: Create your natural surface (from your survey data)

Step 2: Create your horizontal alignment

Step 3: Create your vertical alignment

Step 4: Apply an assembly to the alignment

Step 5: Create a corridor

Obviously there is a lot more involved than that but the above should get you heading in the right direction. I would recommend you (or get your work to buy) a book on Civil 3D as it is a complex piece of software which i am always learning new tricks in. I have been using it for a while now and there is a lot I still do not know.

can you give me some books like i can download from internet give me some link then i can easly download and study