Text not showing up in layout

I call them smart blocks others call them dymanic blocks. I posted a link to the drawings if you didn't see.

Site like that are blocked at work.

Did you check the visibility properties of the attributes, Layers On, Off, Frozen, is color same as background, etc.?

...I posted a link to the drawings if you didn't see.

I sent to you a request for access, but I have not received a reply.

418.jpg

I'm with SLW on this one. I am now allowed to access file sharing sites at work, and even if I could I wouldn't open a link from there anyway. I only open dwg files posted within the forum.

Your viewport scale is not added to the annotative scale list within the block. Change the viewport to 1:50 and the text shows up.

Solved in 24 minutes after drawing posted, unsolved after 24 hours with NO drawing posted. :shock:

THAT'S why we ask for drawing files! :thumbsup:

I normally don't partake in forums cause it seems everybody turns into a troll but this one everybody is willing to help out. So I never really learned how to post drawings. Never really thought I needed to until now.

I normally don't partake in forums cause it seems everybody turns into a troll but this one everybody is willing to help out. So I never really learned how to post drawings. Never really thought I needed to until now.

All you had to do was ask how to post a drawing. Use the "Go Advanced" at lower right of reply box and the "Manage Attachments".

Glad you got it sorted.

My comment was in general to the reluctance of people to post a drawing or even a screen shot, was not particularly directed at you, at least you provided a link of sorts.