bigtime whoops while upgrading

dbroada

Now that I've had a chance to check at home, Here's where my VSE 2012 has the 2013 wizard "AutoCAD 2013 plug-in" installed:

I know I'm going to hate myself for asking this question, but in which download is the "AutoCAD 2013 plug-in"? I have installed the ObjectARX Wizards and the AutoCADNetWizards and the wizards from SpiderInNet1 but cannot find the plug-in.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackBox

• dbroada

• Tyke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The one shown in my earlier screen shot is actually Autodesk's AutoCAD .NET Wizard... As it happens, when I went to obtain a link for you here, I noticed the new AutoCAD 2014 Wizards have been posted.

Here's a direct link to the new AutoCAD 2014 DotNet Wizards installer.

ct.vse.2012.new.adsk.2014.wizards.png

ct.vse.2012.new.adsk.2014.wizards.after.install.png

The one shown in my earlier screen shot is actually Autodesk's AutoCAD .NET Wizard... As it happens, when I went to obtain a link for you here, I noticed the new AutoCAD 2014 Wizards have been posted.

I saw the 2014 Wizards yesterday, downloaded and installed them, but still no luck. So I closed down yesterday evening and when I started up this morning the 2014 plug-ins were there in VSE 2012. It would appear that a computer new start is required to get them to show, new starts of VSE did nothing.

Thanks RM for your help. Let's see how long SpiderInNet1 needs to get his wizards in VS 2012.

B.