AutoCad 2007

lucas1

Is it possible to download the student version of Autocad 2007 from Autodesk? I learned on the 2010 version and got a job where they are using 2007. I thought I'd familiarize myself with it before I started but I don't see anything earlier than 2010 for free download. Any help would be appreciated!

The quick answer is, "no".

However, there's not much difference from 2010 versus 2007, other than the Ribbon interface. If you know one, you know the other. Just stick with us and we'll help you get back on your feet if you have any doubts.

:)

You can change the interface in r2010 to look similar to 2007 (although 2007 3D had the Dashboard interface), but for 2D click on the Workspace icon (looks like gear in lower right corner of screen) and select Classic.

Hopefully you will come back and see this additional bit of information.

I'll do that Jd thank you. I've noticed that a lot of people use the classic. I learned with the ribbon but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.