Design Tables

jiggly_jelloo

I am creating a design table within a model that I have for a floor joist. In our structures we run the furnace ducting in the floor so we have to make cut outs. I am able to make instances for all the different cut outs, but when I try to make an instance for a joist with no cutouts I get an error.

I started by modeling a joist with a cutout then used the relevant dimensions to create the columns in the table. I thought that I I just put the length/width/thickness of my plain joist it would just leave out any cut-outs but that doesn't seem to work :(

Any suggestions? I have attached the file, but had to zip it to make it small enough

2x12_floor_joist_cut.zip

Add a suppression state of "cut-extrude1" in the design table, then try suppressing "cut-extrude1" when "no cut" is selected in configuration manager. It should work.