Batch Edit of Titleblock

civil3duser

Hi all,

I have a question about batch-editing of my titleblock.

I have one drawing with 20 layouts. In each layout I have inserted our titleblock which has attributes/fields. One of the fields is the drawing revision #. I would like to be able to update the revision # so that it automatically changes it in all of the layouts (currently I have to manually change each instance).

Is there a straightforward way to do this?

Thanks!

PS

If this question has been answered elsewhere, please feel free to point me to that thread.

Thank you - that should do it! The only limitation I see is that the CSVDrawingRegister must match the Layout Name exactly. It would be nice if there could be a "catch- all" wildcard like 1*, 2*, etc. As we all know, sometimes the layout naming isn't very standardized.

For example, in one drawing I have:

1-Overall

2 - SitePlan

3grading

4DRAINAGE

I'll just have to enter these layout names into the register "exactly" or ensure the layouts are better named.

Thanks for the link to this useful lisp app!