Plot Styles

yasir_333

How do the plot styles(pen assignments) differ for each drawing? On what basis these plot styles are created differently for each different drawings?expecting replies.

The specifics of any custom plot styles are entirely within the user's control. That means the user can decide, for example, how thick or thin a line will plot, if entities will be plotted in black, shades of gray or in color, and whether or not screening will be utilized just to name three. AutoCAD comes with several default plot styles which the user can utilize with no changes or even edit the settings.

Do you plan on use a color dependent plot style ( .ctb ) or a named plot style ( .stb )?

Re Mark..thanks for your info. & I'm currently using .cbt for all my drawings. Is there any criteria difference between those two?

There is plenty of information in your Help file, here at CADTutor and on the Internet about the differences between a CTB and a STB that I am not going to repeat it. You'll have to do the research on your own.