Inserting TAG in existing DYNAMIC BLOCK

Hey Everyone!

Can anyone tell me how to insert TAGS in existing dynamic blocks. Is there a way to then make the tag move around so that I can move it anywhere. If too many blocks have to placed next to each other the tags might make the drawing too busy so I want to be able to move the tag around after the block has been placed.

Help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!!!!!

Are you asking about Attributes? Do you have any experience with them at all? If so, have you looked at ATTSYNC?

Block Editor is good for adding tags to a block, and moving those attributes around after insertion is simple, so long as those attributes aren't locked.

Yes, if attributes are what you are after, then, in the Block Editor (you can use BE, or double click on the block, if there are no attributes yet) use ATTDEF to call up the Attribute Definition dialog. Then, make sure under Mode that Lock position is UNchecked (the default is usually 'checked'). Of course, fill in the Tag, Prompt and Default, etc.