Sample Building Plans - autocad exercises

caddnewbie

hi everyone, im new here and i was recently enrolled to an autocad training for application to working drawings. i am hoping to find here building plans that i can work on with to practice what i have learned. to start from scratch to 3d rendering. i would appreciate if someone can provide me a PDF file for a multi-storey that is a bit difficult and that can make me brainstorm on how to get things done. anyone can provide a complete sample plans or can send sheet by sheet so as HE could check (my progress of learning) if i was already done with the sheet provided.

everyone, thank you so much and i am looking forward to be able to start soon with my autocad exercises.

CADTutor is not a repository for building plans nor for any other type of drawing. If a forum member chooses to share a drawing with you that is entirely up to them. In the meantime you might want to consider buying a book called AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT 2013 - No Experience Necessary. The author walks a person from start through finish of a small building covering both 2D and 3D as well as the application of materials and rendering.

Thanks for your rime Sir ReMark. Yes, you are correct I was hoping that someone from the members would share something like that in my post. But I would prefer to have some working drawings to start working with. I had a training from an Autodesk Accredited Training Center and they are really good in giving these short training courses. what I want to do is to somehow apply the knowledge that I acquired. I would definitely be happy to even draft for free. if someone will be kind enough you can send it to my email. toyotoyoboy@ymail.caom.

thanks everyone.!

It's never a good idea to post one's email address in a public forum unless you like getting inundated with spam.

Here's a task for you. Measure and sketch up the house, apartment building, condo or whatever you are living in at the moment and draw it up in 3D.