Wall hatches showing in windows

claireaveri

Hello! I am having an issue with a window not inserting properly into a wall, or rather with the wall materials showing behind the window in seemingly random locations. I am using a modified version of a standard wall style and have tried several different types and lengths of windows with the same result in this location. Any ideas??? I am attaching a screenshot. Thank you!

windowhatch.jpg

Hello! I am having an issue with a window not inserting properly into a wall, or rather with the wall materials showing behind the window in seemingly random locations. I am using a modified version of a standard wall style and have tried several different types and lengths of windows with the same result in this location. Any ideas??? I am attaching a screenshot. Thank you!
Erase the existing hatch, then re-hatch, but do not use associative hatch, do use separate hatches. Make sure your boundary is closed. Sometimes the associative hatch thingy just goes nuts.

The associative hatches do go nuts sometimes!, but I should clarify that these hatches are actually part of a wall style so it's the materials of the wall components that are showing through, not a hatch on its own. Argh.

Sorry about that. It's Autocad Architecture.
OK, then. The Architecture experts will be looking in the relevant forum for questions related to that software version. Maybe a moderator will move it for you. Don't post it again yourself.

In the meantime, someone more familiar with your program might still try and answer your issue. I can't. Never used it.