Please help me with AutoCAD LT 2004 installation!

lain21us

I recently sold an unused retail copy of this software online, which I had lying around from several years ago. Now the buyer is saying that he needs an "authorization key" to register the software. I am not able to find any information about his problem online, as Autocad LT 2004 is not supported by AutoDesk anymore (apparently). The customer sent me this photo of the back of the CD case (which I have attached), but I cannot remember why I ever wrote that handwritten number there or what it is for, and the customer assures me neither of these codes is the authorization key.

Does anyone know how I can find this authorization key? Also, does anyone know what either of those two numbers are in the picture? I think with current versions you use both the product key and serial number to get the registration key, but I don't know if that information applies to this older version, or where you would enter these keys. I also do not know what the customer is doing that is making it request an authorization key.

Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

IMG_3960.jpg

The user will need the serial number XXX-12345678 and the authorization code: XXXXXXXX. The authorization code is made up of letters and numbers. Both numbers were originally on a yellow sticker affixed to the case the CD came in.