Call out blocks and Sheet Set Manager

muck

From your AutoCAD Help file:

"Callout blocks is the term for the symbols that reference other sheets. Callout blocks have many industry-specific names such as reference tags, detail keys, detail makers, building section keys, and so on. Callout blocks contain data associated with the sheet and view that are referenced."

For further information read the section entitled "About Sheet Label Blocks and Callout Blocks".

Not that I am aware of. I got it (from within AutoCAD) by pressing the F1 key (for Help) then searching on Sheet Set Manager. When that topic was brought up (right hand pane) I scrolled down to Related References and clicked on SHEETSET (Command). I clicked on that and under Related Concepts I found the topic previously mentioned. I'm using 2014 at the moment. What version are you using?

Here is a link to an online reference although it does not seem to be as complete as the one I came across...

http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2013/ENU/index.html?url=files/GUID-EF38E77D-1938-40EC-ACBE-2CC715AEC6E0.htm,topicNumber=d30e380233