Acad.pgp for the command

Did you make sure you didn't accidentally do anything to the command name in the acad.pgp? Maybe you put a blank space or a miscellaneous letter in there on accident.

I am using auto cad 2008 and my firm is a Electrical design therefore we have some commands for electrical symbols. Since my computer is update and it can not work any more.

I see in the acad.pgp has the short cut command HM for homerun, but now when i type either HM or homerun it doesn't work any more. Can any one help.

Thanks

To make sure you are looking at the correct acad.pgp (the one that AutoCAD is reading), paste this to the command line, including the parenthesis

(startapp "notepad" (findfile "acad.pgp"))

What other commands are not working at this time? Are they normal AutoCAD commands or ones solely dedicated to your electrical symbols

-All the commands may be company add-on for electrical symbols.

Edited by rkmcswain
added [QUOTE] tags

To make sure you are looking at the correct acad.pgp (the one that AutoCAD is reading), paste this to the command line, including the parenthesis

- when I paste your command line the acad.pgp pop up and I still see the commands on the list which are not working

Edited by rkmcswain
added [QUOTE] tags

So what *does* happen when you type in the shortcut HM and press enter?

Does it say Unknown command "HM". Press F1 for help.

-or-

Does it say something like

Command: HM

Command: nil