• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ksxdqn

• Tiger

• rkmcswain

• eldon

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's problem with my request? It's difficult to write autolisp???

This isn't a "request a free program" outlet. I gave you some links to commercial programs that should solve your problem.

If you are holding out for a free routine written by a volunteer here, then please be patient.

I have many many closed-plines

Step1 :Automatic Create point centroid closed polylines

Step2 :Automatic Create numbering and area

Step3: Automatic Split one by one parcel and publish it. (Contemporaneous )

Help me to write autolisp!

Unless someone very kind comes along, I doubt that your request will be fulfilled.

What you're asking for can probably be done with AutoCAD Map 3D or AutoCAD Civil 3D (I'm a bit confused as to what you mean in Step3?)

Your profile says you are using Civil 3D, so what steps have you tried and what exactly is not working?

Why do you think you need a lisp file?

Lastly, not to point you away from CADTutor, but there are forums in many other languages available here: http://forums.augi.com

You did not specify what your native language is...?

I would say the Plot/Parcel-commands in Civil will do at least most of what you're after. (It's called Plot or Parcel depending on the english version)

highlight all PLines > Properties > change to Closed Polyline?

I am not sure that that will produce the result that the OP was hoping for.

As I understand the requirements, the OP needs an output exactly like Bpoly. Each area has its own closed polyline. From the posted example drawing, to do it by creating individual polylines, you would have to first of all have to duplicate the common boundary lines, then even split some lines, and then join the relevant lines to make a closed polyline. Almost exactly the effect of Bpoly. :o

These polylines would then be consecutively numbered and, with their area, be extracted in tabular form either internally or externally.

I think that the OP wants some automagical autolisp to save clicking in each area. You might wonder what draughtsmen are paid for nowadays.

If the OP were to set up a new layer before using the Bpoly command, then all the closed polylines would be on this new layer. You only need to start Bpoly once, then carry on clicking. You would reach a million in no time at all.

Bpoly.JPG

Nah, probably not. But it sounds like (not counting the magic you guys can produce with the right incentive :thumbsup: ) it's a choice of being thorough and methodical and click inside each area - or doing a hack-job with Pedit > Join / Close. You can't have it both ways.

Nah, probably not. But it sounds like (not counting the magic you guys can produce with the right incentive :thumbsup: ) it's a choice of being thorough and methodical and click inside each area - or doing a hack-job with Pedit > Join / Close. You can't have it both ways.

Can we pick point up left --->pick point down right to select all lines or polyline .Only step and result : to Closed - Polylines!

You can do that. PEDIT > Select all lines (point up left then point down right) > Join.

That will give you Polylines. Then again, pick point up left > Pick point down right to select all polylines > Properties > Change Closed to Yes.

That will give you nothing but closed polylines - BUT AutoCAD is not so smart, it doesn't know where you want a polyline and where you don't. For that you need BPOLY, and BPOLY works when you click inside the area that you want a close Polyline of.

You can't ask AutoCAD to know what areas are the important ones, and what areas are not important. That is (probably) what you are paid to do.

Wait, I think this has all been said before? :roll:

In Australia its allotments or lots.

Like Tiger Set up your civ3d styles it will do automatically all the labelling, including the fact that its dynamic move a corner and it will update.

Not sure about plot 1 lot will have a look at it I am not a surveyor.

Your method is perfect Gian Paolo.

Main trick is in stefan's routine where you break all the line segments at intersections.

Not too sure buit there might be an area for improvement there as I believe we check all segments against all segments to find intersections.

If we would use a fence selection maybe we could optimize the routine.

Other question why don't you explode everything to lines at the beginning, this way you insure that 'addregion method will have proper

input.

ymg

Edited by ymg3

• 1 month later...