LISP Error: bad argument type: numberp

highflybird

A function requiring a numerical argument has been passed an argument of incorrect data type with the value noted in the error message.

Oh! is difficult ,Thank you ,lee ,I don't have the ability to finish it!:cry:

Eh, if that's only thing that was the issue... I've modified the code completely - had lots of lacks... Hope this is what it should do...

M.R.

Whats a great Idea.

Could I sugest,aAdding the view name as a text. For example View XY, View XZ, View YZ

Eh, if that's only thing that was the issue... I've modified the code completely - had lots of lacks... Hope this is what it should do...

M.R.

Great! marko_ribar ,thank you very much! pretty amazing !I have an idea,when use "flatshot" ,Select a face as the front view ? can do?

M.R.

Very gread!! my friend!

You're right,that will better ,only wait marko_ribar

What if front face of 3d solid isn't flat - what I mean if it's like a body surface... Try routine with SPHERE 3d solid and see what it does... If that's not what should be doing than I don't know what it should do and how would you pick front face - with subselection (but that's not real entity)...

What if front face of 3d solid isn't flat - what I mean if it's like a body surface... Try routine with SPHERE 3d solid and see what it does... If that's not what should be doing than I don't know what it should do and how would you pick front face - with subselection (but that's not real entity)...

Really very troublesome,Let me think.

• 1 year later...

M.R.

Dear marko.

Thanks very much ,

I have two problems

(1). flatshot have three options ,I use “Insert as new block” ,OK,no problem. but I use" Export to a file " error , error ...

(2). when pop-up “flatshot” dialog, Click cancel or press "ESC" key ,error...........

Edited by DuanJinHui