Copy or set Xref UCS

samifox

hi

i got a drawing with its UCS rotated , when trying to xref or copy@paste objects from it to another drawing i see that it respects to hosting UCS. is there a way to copy UCS from drawing to drawing?

Thanks

Shay

i got a drawing with its UCS rotated , when trying to xref or copy@paste objects from it to another drawing i see that it respects to hosting UCS. is there a way to copy UCS from drawing to drawing?

Is it not possible to save the current UCS as a named UCS and save/copy from the .DWG with the World UCS active?

A bit of a process but maybe draw a polyline from 0.0.0 to 0,100,0 in the source drawing, Temporarily switch to WCS, then COPYBASE the PLINE from 0,0,0 into the destination drawing. UCS > Object then name the new UCS.

A bit of a process but maybe draw a polyline from 0.0.0 to 0,100,0 in the source drawing, Temporarily switch to WCS, then COPYBASE the PLINE from 0,0,0 into the destination drawing. UCS > Object then name the new UCS.

thanks

is that the only why?

tx