3d view in hidden lines

mugshot

Good morning/evening

Having problems with my 3d view.

My pc video card crashed yesterday and restored it as well but all of a sudden my 3d got screwed... zooming in and out makes all the lines dotted....

I already restarted my pc yet the problem still there, now i dont know if my cad is the problem or the pc, but i tried to render and its ok, only the views im having problems with.

Another is when i edit block, zooming in and out... i see multiple lines... :?:?:?

Thank u in advance....

If your video system crashed while AutoCAD was open, Hardware acceleration probably got disabled. If there's not a little icon that looks like a computer chip in the low right on the status bar, type 3DCONFIG at the command line.

What did you do to "restore" your video card after it crashed specifically?

Does the same thing happen in any 3D drawing or is it just this particular drawing that exhibits the problem?

Thanks remark.

The pc restored the video card automatically. I restart the pc as well but the result was negative.

All of the files i open has the same problem, 2d/3d. Even a technician checked the video card and its working fine as his advise.

well, yesterday since i dont have any more choice, i re-install the program and the result is fine. Its my last resort.

But if there are way to fix this without reinstalling, its better.

Thank you again for your time guys.