creating a spline with a arrowhead

kool cadet

You can create a multileader style. With no text attached and an unlimited amount of points.

Edit- I just noticed you are using Civil 3D. I don't know if my solution applies.

thanks, i wish their help guide had better formulas, they often describe what they do, but not how to do the command for the action as easily?

If you start the QLEADER command, and hit ENTER without defining a starting point,

the following dialog box will be displayed.

The leader shown was created using the settings which are shown in the dialog box.

Once you set this setting, it will be remembered, and subsequent leaders in the same drawing will have the same settings applied to them.

Leaders are considered to be a type of DIMENSION line, and so the size of the arrowhead is determined by the size of the arrowhead specified in the current DIMSTYLE definition.

QLEADER spline unlimited points.jpg

Edited by Dadgad