Viewports, Viewports, Viewports!

evadtregnab

I am a machine designer and I am switching from everything done in model space to using view port/paper space for my annotations and finalizing my drawings. Because my models have many parts I end up with many paper space layouts. Is there a way to search the paper space (view port) tabs instead of wondering through the many tabs? My current project file has over 50 paper space/view port tabs.:o

Thanks for the info. I tries the LISP routines and they do what they are written for but I really need a search by tab name or have a list to VP names pop up and pick from the list.

Thanks Remark, evadtregnab I will do a by name for you and add it to the post.

Our layouts are numbered starting at 1 obvious I have 97 in the current job I just look at the index list this code was posted here also it makes a dwg index so use the goto page option. It jumps to the layout ans sets middle of screen so a couple of guesses would get you there in 50 layouts. Also just press it repeats after use.