Mystery Line

CADMASTER1128

Good Morning,

I was publishing a drawing this morning and noticed that a "mystery line" has appeared, only in the finished PDF. I have tried exploded the Attribute and that makes life more difficult. I have attached a couple pictures below.

Weird Line.JPG

Weird Line CAD.jpg

Click on the text to open up the editor. Highlight all the text and make sure it is all the same format, except for the desired smaller fonts, etc. There could be a space or something before your text that has some different formatting on it.

Also, what are you using to make the pdf?

That color of blue murdered my retina. Is the line a part of the text or attribute? If it is, it might just be an l in a different text style or something.

I changed the justification of the text from LEFT to MIDDLE CENTER, and got rid of all the spaces you used to pad the text over to the middle. Using spaces to align and justify text like that is a time killer when it is so easy to just set the justification to something that doesn't load up the text block with extraneous junk. the Adobe pdf.pc3 you used and the AutoCad driver dwg to pdf.pc3 are both very touchy anyway. The line was visible using both pdf plotter/drivers.

Corrected pdf attached via dwg to pdf.pc3.

Winyah Bay2 - Copy-000.pdf

That color of blue murdered my retina. Is the line a part of the text or attribute? If it is, it might just be an l in a different text style or something.
It is just a multi-line text object in paperspace.

I changed the justification of the text from LEFT to MIDDLE CENTER, and got rid of all the spaces you used to pad the text over to the middle. Using spaces to align and justify text like that is a time killer when it is so easy to just set the justification to something that doesn't load up the text block with extraneous junk. the Adobe pdf.pc3 you used and the AutoCad driver dwg to pdf.pc3 are both very touchy anyway. The line was visible using both pdf plotter/drivers.

Corrected pdf attached via dwg to pdf.pc3.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Thank you so much for your help!!
Not a problem. Sometimes it's the simplest things that cause more grief. Like they say in med school, "When you see hoof prints, don't look for a Zebra.".