Prevent Ribbon form changing tabs?

pioptl

I'm Running Civil 3D 2014. I was wondering if there is a way to prevent the Ribbon from switching to the "Layout Tools" tab every time you switch between model & paper space.

I don't want to loase the context sensitive ribbons, but this is annoying, especially when 90% of the time I use the Anotate Ribbon.

Thanks,

Kevin

I have never used Civil 3D, but wondered if you might have similar

settings to these available to you in OPTIONS, and if so, if you have explored them?

might contextual tab states  help you..jpg

Guest Trekiez

In the image Dadgad is showing, change the option from 'Show on single click' to 'Do not switch on contextual tab on selection'

Thanks for those suggestions Dadgad & Trekiez,

I already have mine set to do not switch on contextual tab selection & it still switches when changing form model to paper or model tab to layout tab & vice versa.

Guest Trekiez

That's very strange, those exact steps listed before solved my same problem. I'll have a look at what I can do to solve your problem.

Guest Trekiez

Try this:

ribboncontextselect

Then Enter 0 as the variable number.

This is what mine is set to, this should fix the problem if the variable is not already 0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...