Help with some text

I am trying to make some electrical symbols for a floor plan I am doing. I want to make the switch symbols. Two-way, three-way, and four-way.

I can make the "S" and then the number beside it. "S2, S3, S4. Text is really no problem. But I want to make the number little the way they should be if they were drawn manually. Like the number above the "S" and to the right, but smaller.

How do I do this?

Thank You for the help.

You want to draw a label with two characters, each with its own height?

S5
The MTEXT command will allow you to control the height independent by character.

Since it is going to be a block I would use plain Text not MText and I would make both the "S" and the number separate text entities. This will give you all the leeway you need to place the 2, 3, etc. wherever you want.

MText has the option to add special characters click on the @ symbol and down at the bottom of the drop list select the option for other, this opens up windows character map, scroll down and find the symbol you want double click on the symbol and close the character map and paste (Ctrl+v). As a hint the symbols 1,2,3 are near the top of the list and 0,4,5,6,7,8,9 are near the bottom.

text1.png

text2.png