Need to include block "handle" on my data extract

xyzd

Having trouble doing a data extract including the "handle" column.

I use attout and it's there, but I don't know how to include a blocks z,y,z dimension?

I use the attribute extract wizard and get all of the other data I want, but can't get "handle" to be included.

New here, sorry if this is wrong subforum.

Welcome to the Forum, Xyzd!

I think that in order to extract the handle you should look for a custom tool (i.e. an AutoLISP routine). A search on the Forum may reveal that such tool is already available.

Hi MSasu,

Just beginning to learn about AutoLISP.

Had been hoping for an "analog" solution like being able to create a custom extract template.

Will up my LISP IQ and muddle forward.

Did you look at the Autocad help file for creating a template file, it gives a full description of which values are directly available for data extraction, including handle and xyz coordinates http://docs.autodesk.com/ACD/2010/ENU/AutoCAD%202010%20User%20Documentation/index.html?url=WS1a9193826455f5ffa23ce210c4a30acaf-6be7.htm,topicNumber=d0e81781