Load Lisp through .net at Startup

aaryan

Dear Members,

I have wrote some routine in AutoLISP/ VisualLISP. I would like to distribute it to my colleagues in a form of setup.

I humbly request to please share some code in vb/c# .net which contains this AutoLISP syntax

(progn (vl-load-com) (vl-load-all "lisppath"))

After which I will be trying to make a setup file which will add registry values for the above assembly for demand loading at startup which will load the lisp file.

Since my company has old versions too like 2008-2009 I cannot use AutoLoader.

Require just a simple code that once I netload it, it should load the lisp file based on the supplied path.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Pretty sure ACADDOC.lsp or Acad.mnl has been around way before 2008 these will auto load if in you search path. Just add your code. Will ignore .net code as its part of normal Autocad startup.

Thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to edit ACADDOC.lsp file or Acad.mnl file through setup programs like installshield??

Searched on google doesn't find any solution.

Regards

You make the changes to Acadoc.lsp, the only way around may be to use a simple OLD DOS command copy file1+file2 to file3 where file1 is acaddoc.lsp and file2 is your lisp file say acaddoc.lsp in another directory.