How to spilt drawing into 2 ?

noobpro70

Work on your model as just one object in model space and in paper space have two overlapping layouts in which you view just one part of your model. I would not recommend splitting your model into two parts.

Make a view port in paper space and set the scale that allows you to see the drawing ether left or right side and then make another Layout and do the same for the other side, I always make a small view port as the Layout on the left as the sample you added, just has showing what part of the building you are seeing in the view port, hope that helps

Edited by sparkyuk
Changed the word Drawing to Layout as Dana noted below

make a view port in paper space and set the scale that allows you to see the drawing ether left or right side and them make another drawing and do the same for the other side, I always make a small view port as the drawing on the left as the sample you added, just has showing what part of the building you are seeing in the view port, hope that helps
I would replace the word Drawing, with the word Layout in this statement. There already is a language issue.

Don't mean to be jumping on your case, just helping, maybe.