Dynamic block

FabioDG

Hello everyone. I'm trying to assign an attribute value to a dimension of a circle within the block. I do not want to use the lookup because for all I know, it is only editable via mouse. Just wanted to use the mouse to insert point of the block.

Already tried using fields, but when editing the value it loses the correspondence dimension of the radius and simply inserts the value without changing the circle.

Thank you.

What do you need to do? an attribute cannot drive a block it only reports a property of the block. If you need to dynamically change a block of a circle you can use a scale action linked to a linear parameter, and if you want then you can get an attribute to show the size, but you can't change the size by editing the attribute. If you do edit an attribute with a field in it you destroy the field.

I wrote an autolisp that finds a value. I want to pass that value to the action length (in this case, the radius of the circle) of the dynamic block. For this reason, I thought of using the attributes command, because it asks for a value when inserting a block. Value that is given alert by autolisp.

If I can not associate the action with a length attribute value, you know how I could solve this problem? Thank you.

I beleive that it is possible to alter a blocks parameters using Lisp, it might be a good idea to ask the question in the Lisp forum.