what is original software autolisp?

hamidciv

hi dear freinds

i want know, other than autocad , in where space or software dependent we can do programming with autolisp?

Or in other words what is the original software autolisp?

thanks

NanoCAD, ZWcad and Bricscad all use a form of lisp however some, not all, functions may be unique to the program they are being used in. For more information about the use of lisp in each of these programs consult the individual program forums and look for a Lisp FAQ.

dear remark

i want have a software that i use autolisp dependently no into autocad, Is the software available?

thanks a lot

hi dear friends

unfortunately I did not answer my question.

I mean software we can separate programming and also runs programs in that , not in autocad, Is there such a program if it is Introduction Here.

xlisp not intersting software, do you worked? how we can install this program?

I want to write a program using LISP in other environment, Is it not possible just LISP in AutoCAD can be used?

Whether the lisp language only made ​​to work in AutoCAD?

thanks a lot

AutoLisp and Lisp, although very similar, are different. AutoLisp is a version of Lisp that is used in AutoCAD only. Thus the "Auto" part. You cannot use the terms interchangeably in the context of this thread.

Sorry RobDraw but I'll have to disagree with you. Bricscad and IntelliCAD have AutoLisp functionality. Anyways, what we call AutoLisp was eventually replaced with Visual Lisp.