Appload menu in cad 2014 problem

wrha

I have problem to appload menu in cad 2014 it aploaded one time and when I close cad 2014 a day reopen I lost it even when I appload it before I close almost my lisp which it contains in menu it not working dose any one know that problem

Are you meaning Menuload to load a menu if so make sure you got to the workspace option bottom right and force a save workspace, we have ours set to no save as a default, so next time start autocad a menu will not be there.

Thank you but I need to understand the difference between cad 2011 as example and cad 2014 for that issue in cad 2011 it wasn't that problem but in cad 2014 not able to load the menu

Sounds a lot like what I was experiencing. Type CUI and scroll to the problem menu, which should say (unresolved) on the side, and right click, select "browse". Navigate to the parent folder and reselect the menu file. Hit OK and this should resolve the constant unloading. Even if it doesnt say unresolved, try it, I am almost certain it will work because we were having the same exact problem. Should be a simple fix. Keep me posted.