changing the size for all text and points

you can do a find or a search like you do in a word document and make the changes globally but that only works if your text is all the same word or character I'm sure the you can find all the points and change those in one fell swoop. If you used the same style for your text then you could edit the style and update the existing text.

Text height and point size are controlled by styles. Changing text height in the style after the fact will only work for future text. That will need to be done in the properties box.

Select a piece of text, right click, and choose "Select Similar". Right click again and select "Properties". Change the height in the box that pops up. This may not get all of the text in your drawing and may require a couple of selection sets.

There are many ways to select just text in a drawing and it may take a couple of selections in order to get all of the text.

Point size is set in the point style dialog box and can be set to a percentage of the screen size (default) or a specific number of units.

ooh I know make sure all your text is on the same layer and turn everything else off, select all the text, right click and try to use the properties box to change the size. As you can see there are a number of ways to do things in autocad.

Text height and point size are controlled by styles. Changing text height in the style after the fact will only work for future text. That will need to be done in the properties box.

Select a piece of text, right click, and choose "Select Similar". Right click again and select "Properties". Change the height in the box that pops up. This may not get all of the text in your drawing and may require a couple of selection sets.

There are many ways to select just text in a drawing and it may take a couple of selections in order to get all of the text.

Point size is set in the point style dialog box and can be set to a percentage of the screen size (default) or a specific number of units.

This there not a update command for styles? Like you can with dims. I thought there was. Am I wrong?

I think we need to break the question down into 2 parts 1st the text as above or another is Filter remove two lines for xy position and text value then select.

A point is it a plain Autocad point if so ddptype controls if its a CIV3D point then the styles control.

3rd if text is a label in civ3d then again styles control.