Block attribute order

One of our clients uses Microstation, but for a project we are working on some of our drawings are generated in AutoCAD. I created a title block in AutoCAD and had one of my minions create the block attributes within the title block. When inserting the title block in a drawing and proceeding to edit the title block information using ddatte the information loads backwards in order. So instead of having the drawing title, number, drawn by information etc on the first "page" of the dialog it starts off with the attributes in the revision block.

Its been a while since I created attributes but I seem to recall that they appear in the order they were created. There are 121 attributes in this title block, is there a better way to reorder them in the block file other than having minion redo this terribly tedious task?

Upon insertion into a drawing I can reorder the attributes within the block using battman, though I do not see how this would help with the original file. I might be able to insert the title block, reorder with battman explode and then re-save as a new block? With 121 attributes to reorder, this also is a very tedious undertaking.

Advice appreciated.

Thanks!

I have never used BATTMAN but I am sure you can reorder your attributes within a block. Once you have the order set in one drawing you can either redefine it in other drawings using design center or WBLOCK it and reinsert it. You may need to do an ATTSYNC afterwards.