Section called out didn't show on the paperspace??? Autocad 2014

I got the section called out from the tool pallet, but for some reasons when i printed out on paperspace the the section called out didn't show up on the layout or on the print out. Any reason why? the section called out is not on Defpoint or freeze.

Annotative call out.jpg

The callout is an Annotative Block, which means it's intended to be displayed only when it has assigned to it an Annotative scale that matches the VP Scale.

You can choose to ignore the Annotative visibility properties by changing ANNOALLVISIBLE = 1 (it's a toggle button in the AutoCAD status bar), but the preferred method is to give the block a matching Annotative scale.

Additionally, it appears you've inserted the Metric callout into an Imperial drawing, so I'd remedy that first by deleting the callout and re-inserting the Imperial Section Callout that's nearer the top of the Tool Palette, otherwise your Callout will be 25.4 times larger than is should be. Do this within the VP, and the Annotative callout will automatically scale to match the VP scale.

Your existing Callout is in Modelspace, so assuming that's where you want it, activate the viewport then insert the Annotative block (callout) from the Tool Palette. It will automatically scale to match the VP scale when inserted. However, because it's still an annotative block, it will not be visible at any other scale (unless you assign it additional scales... or turn on ANNOALLVISIBLE)