Dimension text thickness.

Hello everyone.

I simply want to the lines of dimensions to be 0,25 mm thick, while the dimesion text itself to be 0,35 mm thick.

How can I do it while there is no way to put dimension text into a layer different than the dimension.

Thanks for help.

If you are you using a .ctb, then you can make the text a color that will plot to the desired thickness in the dimension style.

I am indeed using monochrome.ctb and tried to use the method you mentioned. What colour should i use to make it visible in Model and not gray but black in layout?

In the dimstyle manager you can assign lineweight to dimension lines and extension lines. Place the dim on a layer for the text width.

How fool I am! That was too obvious, thanks!

As a point of information, the monochrome.ctb does not plot lineweights dependent on color even though it is a "color dependent plotstyle". This plotstyle does have the capability to be MODIFIED to plot lineweights dependent on object color, but its variable settings are set to plot the object (by layer or otherwise) linetype and lineweight, so rkent's suggestion would be the one to use, as you apparently have discovered.

Another option would be to use a true type font. They are not affected by lineweights.
I wonder if that is the problem the OP has? They want a specific lineweight to affect the text, yet they are (or were) not getting it. Could be they are already using a TT font. The only way to modify a TT font thickness is in the text style dialog box. Set the Font Style to Bold. This of course, does not give a specific line weight to the text. Also, there are TT fonts not defined with a Bold option.